Sunday, January 19, 2014

This was sent 11/25/13
 
Well this week might have been the best week of my mission. Aside from the 2 churrascos that we ate, we also went to the temple, had 3 baptisms and the branch here was given the authorization to start looking for land to build a chapel!! The work here in Arroio dos Ratos really is progressing. A lot of prayers are being answered especially the prayers of those who started the branch here. They´ve been waiting a long time to see this kind of progress.

Well Elder G and I are doing well. We are enjoying our last 2 weeks together. theres a 100% we´re getting split up this next transfer. It will be good for us, but I really have learned a lot from him, so I´m grateful for this experience together.

That one boy who I´ve mentioned a few times (the one with the extremely difficult family circumstances) well he was one of the 3 baptized this week! As well as two young women who we had been working with for so long.

I´m doing well and also just survived my first 5 months in the mission. Fastest 5 months of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment